It is feasible that the primary title of the record Bernard Soulier disorder is not the name you anticipated. Kindly examine the basic synonyms detailing to discover the alternating name(s) as well as problem community(s) covered by this record.
- large platelet disorder
- hemorrhagiparous thrombocytic dystrophy
- macrothrombocytopenia, domestic Bernard-Soulier kind
- platelet glycoprotein Ib shortage
- Von Willebrand element receptor shortage
- genetic platelet condition
Bernard-Soulier disorder (BSS) is an unusual acquired condition of blood clot (coagulation) defined by abnormally huge platelets, reduced platelet matter (thrombocytopenia) and also extended bleeding time (trouble in clotting). Impacted people have the tendency to hemorrhage exceedingly as well as bruise quickly. A lot of situations of Bernard-Soulier disorder are acquired as an autosomal recessive hereditary attribute.