It is feasible that the major title of the record Sutton Disease II is not the name you anticipated. Kindly inspect the words detailing to locate the alternative name(s) as well as condition community(s) covered by this record.
- Aphthous Stomatitis, Recurrent
- Aphthous Ulcer, Recurrent
- Significant Aphthous Ulcer
- Significant Canker Sore
- Significant Ulcerative Stomatitis
- Periadenitis Mucosa Necrotica, Recurrent Type II
- Reoccurring Scarring Aphthae
- von Mikulicz’s Aphthae
- Von Zahorsky’s Disease
Sutton condition II is defined by the repeating eruption of excruciating irritated abscess in the mouth (stomatitis). Sutton illness II is likewise recognized as frequent aphthous stomatitis.