It is feasible that the major title of the report Ichthyosis, KID Syndrome is not the name you expected. Kindly examine the basic synonyms detailing to find the alternating name(s) and disorder neighborhood(s) covered by this rating.
- Hereditary Hemidysplasia with Ichthyosis Erythroderma and also Limb Flaws
- DOC 16, Unilateral Hemidysplasia Type
- Conditions of Cornification 16
- Independent Hemidysplasia Kind
- Unilateral Ichthyosiform Erythroderma with Ipsilateral Malformations, Arm or leg
- CHILD Nevus
- YOUNGSTER Naevus
KID disorder (an acronym for genetic hemidysplasia with ichthyosiform erythroderma and limb problems) is an acquired condition, influencing primarily ladies, that is defined by ichthyosis-like skin irregularities and arm or leg problems on one side of the physical body. Rest irregularities could exist, also.
If problems of rest body organs exist, they are normally on the very same side of the physical body as the skin as well as arm or leg abnormalities.