It is feasible that the major title of the record Glanzmann Thrombasthenia is not the name you got. Kindly examine the basic synonyms detailing to locate the alternating name(s) as well as problem community(s) covered by this record.
- diacyclothrombopathia IIb-IIIa
- Glanzmann condition
- Glanzmann-Naegeli disorder
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia, kind A
- glycoprotein facility IIb/IIIa, shortage of
- General Practitioner IIb-IIIa facility, shrtage of
- platelet fibrinogen receptor shortage
- thrombasthenia of Glanzmann and also Naegeli
Glanzmann thrombasthenia (GT) is an unusual acquired blood clot (coagulation) problem identified by the damaged feature of specialized cells (platelets) that are necessary for correct blood clot. Signs of this problem generally consist of uncommon blood loss, which could be serious. Extended unattended or unsuccessfully dealt with hemorrhaging related to Glanzmann thrombasthenia might be harmful.