It is possible that the main title of the record Glanzmann Thrombasthenia is not the name you expected. Please inspect the synonyms detailing to locate the alternate name(s) and problem community(s) covered by this record.
- diacyclothrombopathia IIb-IIIa
- Glanzmann disease
- Glanzmann-Naegeli disorder
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia, type A
- glycoprotein complicated IIb/IIIa, shortage of
- GP IIb-IIIa complicated, deficiency of
- platelet fibrinogen receptor deficiency
- thrombasthenia of Glanzmann and Naegeli
Glanzmann thrombasthenia (GT) is a rare acquired blood clot (coagulation) condition characterized by the reduced feature of specialized cells (platelets) that are vital for proper blood clot. Symptoms of this problem usually include uncommon bleeding, which may be extreme. Prolonged unattended or unsuccessfully dealt with hemorrhaging associated with Glanzmann thrombasthenia could be harmful.