It is feasible that the main title of the record Glanzmann Thrombasthenia is not the name you anticipated. Please inspect the words listing to discover the alternate name(s) as well as problem subdivision(s) covered by this record.
- diacyclothrombopathia IIb-IIIa
- Glanzmann condition
- Glanzmann-Naegeli syndrome
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia, kind A
- glycoprotein complicated IIb/IIIa, deficiency of
- General Practitioner IIb-IIIa complicated, shortage of
- platelet fibrinogen receptor deficiency
- thrombasthenia of Glanzmann and Naegeli
Glanzmann thrombasthenia (GT) is an unusual inherited blood clotting (coagulation) disorder defined by the reduced feature of specialized cells (platelets) that are necessary for proper blood clot. Signs and symptoms of this problem generally include unusual blood loss, which could be serious. Long term untreated or unsuccessfully dealt with hemorrhaging connected with Glanzmann thrombasthenia might be life threatening.