It is possible that the major title of the report Neuropathy, Hereditary Hypomyelination is not the name you expected. Kindly examine the synonyms detailing to locate the alternating name(s) as well as condition subdivision(s) covered by this record.
- Congenital Dysmyelinating Neuropathy
- Hereditary Hypomyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Hereditary Hypomyelination
- Congenital Hypomyelination (Red onion Bulb), Polyneuropathy
- Genetic Hypomyelination Neuropathy
- Hereditary Neuropathy dued to Hypomyelination
- Hypomyelination Neuropathy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 4E
Congenital hypomyelination neuropathy (CHN) is a neurological problem existing at birth. Significant signs and symptoms may include breathing difficulty, muscular tissue weakness and also incoordination, inadequate muscle tissue tone (neonatal hypotonia), lack of reflexes (areflexia), difficulty in strolling (ataxia), and/or damaged abilities to feel or move part of the body.