It is feasible that the main title of the record Ichthyosis, YOUNGSTER Disorder is not the name you anticipated. Kindly check the words noting to find the alternating name(s) and problem subdivision(s) covered by this report.
- Congenital Hemidysplasia with Ichthyosis Erythroderma and also Arm or leg Problems
- DOC 16, Independent Hemidysplasia Type
- Conditions of Cornification 16
- Unilateral Hemidysplasia Type
- Independent Ichthyosiform Erythroderma with Ipsilateral Malformations, Arm or leg
- KID Nevus
- YOUNGSTER Naevus
CHILD syndrome (a phrase for congenital hemidysplasia with ichthyosiform erythroderma and also arm or leg flaws) is an inherited disorder, impacting primarily women, that is defined by ichthyosis-like skin irregularities and also arm or leg problems on one side of the physical body. Other abnormalities might exist, also.
If problems of other physical body organs are present, they are typically on the same side of the body as the skin as well as limb irregularities.