It is feasible that the primary title of the record Ichthyosis, YOUNGSTER Disorder is not the name you anticipated. Kindly inspect the synonyms detailing to discover the alternating name(s) and also disorder community(s) covered by this record.
- Congenital Hemidysplasia with Ichthyosis Erythroderma as well as Arm or leg Problems
- DOC 16, Unilateral Hemidysplasia Kind
- Conditions of Cornification 16
- Independent Hemidysplasia Type
- Unilateral Ichthyosiform Erythroderma with Ipsilateral Malformations, Arm or leg
- KID Nevus
- KID Naevus
KID syndrome (a phrase for congenital hemidysplasia with ichthyosiform erythroderma and also limb problems) is an acquired problem, influencing mainly women, that is defined by ichthyosis-like skin abnormalities and also arm or leg flaws on one side of the physical body. Other abnormalities may exist, too.
If defects of other body organs exist, they are normally on the very same side of the body as the skin as well as arm or leg abnormalities.